All clients will undergo a consultation on their first visit to ensure potential contra-indications are identified and appropriately acted on. There are however certain situations/scenarios where waxing will not be able to take place, these are outlined below and new clients will be asked about this when making their first appointment. Waxing cannot take place if the client:
- Has a skin disorder, infection or swelling in area(s) to be waxed
- Is epileptic or haemophiliac
- Is on/has been on steroid, retinoid or anti-coagulant medication in last 6 months
- Is allergic to rosin/reacts to sticking plasters
- Anyone 16 yrs or under will require parental consent and presence
- Clients must be 18 yrs + for Brazilian/Hollywood waxing
If in any doubt or wish to discuss any concerns please do not hesitate to give Sal an informal call.